TONOR’s Wireless Microphone boasts an impressive new simple design, matte metal black build with incredibly durable construction.
With strong anti-interference, accurate pickup, and quality sound output, this microphone is built for live stage performances.
A simple and convenient microphone that gets all your work done.
Moreover, the long signal range and 25 frequency channels give you more room to play and use.
The mini, compact receiver is small in size but big on power.
So what are you waiting for? Grab one for yourself today!
1 x Wireless Microphone
1 x Receiver
1 x Receiver charging cable
1 x Anti-skid ring
1 x Mic Windscreen
1 x 3.5mm Adapter
2 x AA Batteries
1 x Instruction Manual
1. Please make sure to use the provided USB charging cable to charge your receiver. Other USB cables may not work properly.
2. Please do not hold the bottom of the receiver where the antenna is positioned to avoid interfere the signal transmission. Do not self-cut the signal line.
3. Do not hold the mic directly facing the speakers, otherwise it will create a static noise and interrupt output.
4. The product is not recommended to be used with portable speakers with wattage below 15, such as JBL charge, Doss touch etc.
5. This is not a bluetooth microphone. You need to plug the mini receiver into a sound system for audio output.
6. Please check the battery status when you experience the microphone’s low volume.
7. Please keep a spare battery in hand when using this microphone for some important occasions.
Tonor products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 12 months. If a Tonor branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product without charge, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Please contact us for any warranty issue via firstname.lastname@example.org.